Sourcing assistant, Electronics – Székesfehérvár
Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services. To reach our goals 2200 people work in the Hungarian manufacturing companies since our start in 2000.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
Purpose of the job
The Sourcing Assistant (SA) is responsible for administrative category support for the following global categories within sourcing electronics: Active and Passive Components, Power, Controls and Starters, Display, Electro mechanics and Terminals. It requires strong alignment and close collaboration with the Sourcing Managers responsible for these categories and includes communication and coordination with the Supplier Account Management function and suppliers.
OPM and Data management
Responsible for creation and maintenance of all purchase related master data in accordance with Best Practice (Step 1 of the OPM process) and carry out various data analysis using SAP, BW, Excel and Internet and other relevant systems or data sources.
- Ensure the right price in the system according to framework agreement or agreed price list (info record, surcharge) for suppliers.
- Follow up on price deviations and credit notes for Global Electronics suppliers.
- Ensure creation and maintenance of supplier/source data and information.
- Create and maintain other purchase related master data according to framework agreement or business terms agreed (transport table, tools etc).
- Collect and Review data from companies (spend, local market information’s etc.) for the purpose of ensuring completeness and accuracy of input to the strategic sourcing process.
- Ensure correct classification of the purchased part no.
- Collect long term forecast input as preparation for negotiation.
- Analyse areas where data in the system can be optimised and ensure data optimisation.
Strategic Sourcing support
- Assist in preparation for strategic sourcing projects or activities.
- Prepare and update framework agreements and appendixes.
- Assists with preparing formal bid documents for products ensuring that materials are in compliance with Grundfos procedures (quotes).
- Support validation of specifications prior to the RFX process (RFI / RFQ)
- Support collection of data for market analysis.
- Assist in Preparation for negotiations with suppliers.
- Support the RFX process, upload data in RFX, support extracting information and register the result for further analysis.
- Ad hoc analysis related to categories, suppliers or markets.
- Prepare and assist in arrangement and coordination of supplier visits.
- Assist in preparation of category team meetings.
- Back office support in terms of communication and mediation when Sourcing Manager is out of office (travelling etc.)
- College or University degree
- Communication level English both written and verbal
- SAP knowledge is a must
- Excellent in preparing and maintaining accurate records/data as well as data structuring.
- Detailed and Effective in performing data analysis.
- Structured and analytical with good system skills and understanding.
- Service oriented and a good communicator.
- Able to work independently and with effective time management skills.
What we can offer
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in a young and energetic team